Congrats to the Kleven fam. Thanks for sharing the joyous occasion with us! Mom and I are sneaking a peak at the photos and I will share them with Eric- we are having a Fewson reunion this weekend so we're starting at Mom and dad's! Thanks for letting us see the lil guy! He's adorable! Jill Tallents & Judy Fewson! Cody- he looks just like you--enjoy every moment it goes so fast!
2 comments:
Congrats to the Kleven fam.
Thanks for sharing the joyous occasion with us!
Mom and I are sneaking a peak at the photos and I will share them with Eric- we are having a Fewson reunion this weekend so we're starting at Mom and dad's!
Thanks for letting us see the lil guy! He's adorable!
Jill Tallents & Judy Fewson! Cody- he looks just like you--enjoy every moment it goes so fast!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you both and I cant wait to meet him. :)
Ashley Austin
PS~ Cody has a "mini me", he looks just like you!
Post a Comment