This summer I took a complete vacation from the blog.
My interest had been fading for awhile (damn you, Facebook)
Our family has so much going on
I felt I shouldn't waste my time writing notes, taking pictures,
and posting comments that no one even reads.
But without excuse of the blog,
the only pictures I snapped were hurried iphone shots.
I also stopped taking time to think about the events and the meaning in each day.
I don't have many hobbies,
but taking pictures is probably at the top of the short list.
I've decided keeping up this blog is hardly a waste of time.
It's my modern day diary.
Without it, life whizzes by with little consequence.
We all need a place to record the significant
(and the mundane)
happenings in our life.
So that when we look back we will have comfort in knowing
all the things that really did happen.
And, that it was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment